Global Vision with sensible approaches
and practical applications to support all students.
Francis Young International Consultants in School Improvement (FYI-CSI) has developed a top level team that offers expertise to local, county, regional or national service agencies in the field of special education that could include:
- Full Management of Special Education; staffing; educational financial support & security and Risk Management for Charter Schools & Academies.
- Assessing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiencies and cost of current special education and transportation practices.
- Assisting service agencies in practical system development.
- Assessing the compliance to state rules and federal laws.
Services that FYI-CSI is able to offer includes:
- Program and system development.
- Professional Development tailored to the needs of the service agency:
- Mediation on IEP development.
- Autism/ASD support and system development.
- Behavioral consultation and system development.
- Temporary or interim supervision of programs or districts.
for more information and answers by our team of consultants in both services and training in special education worldwide.
In loving memory of Dr. Bernard “Brother Bernie” Travnakar.