Global Vision with sensible approaches
and practical applications to support all students.
DISES Election Results!
The following members have been elected to serve on the DISES Board of Directors.
Mark Francis, President Elect
Kevin Spencer, Information & Publications
Iva Boneva and Zachary Walker, Members at Large
FYI-CSI is happy to add both the Fredrick Douglas International Academy of Oak Park MI and the Jefferson International Academy of Waterford MI along with the Hanley-Harper Group to our team of schools that we now support.
Francis Young International Consultants in School Improvement (FYI-CSI) has developed a top level team that offers expertise to local, county, regional or national service agencies in the field of special education that could include:
- Full Management of Special Education; staffing; educational financial support & security and Risk Management for Charter Schools & Academies.
- Assessing and analyzing the effectiveness and efficiencies and cost of current special education and transportation practices.
- Assisting service agencies in practical system development.
- Assessing the compliance to state rules and federal laws.
Services that FYI-CSI is able to offer includes:
- Program and system development.
- Professional Development tailored to the needs of the service agency:
- Mediation on IEP development.
- Autism/ASD support and system development.
- Behavioral consultation and system development.
- Temporary or interim supervision of programs or districts.
for more information and answers by our team of consultants in both services and training in special education worldwide.
In loving memory of Dr. Bernard “Brother Bernie” Travnakar.