Experience - Quality - Passion
The team from FYI-CSI has the ability to bring together the highest quality of special education professionals. We have a team that has helped move the direction of special education in different states. We have a blend of administrators that have served at some of the highest levels in the field and have been actively involved in research at the university level. Our team has served on local, state and national committees. Every one of our team has received awards for their career work within the field. Our team has presented in conferences around the country and internationally. We have provided top level professional development around the world. Our vision and belief are in developing a system that is "Child-Centered vs. Adult-Centered".
PAST PERFORMANCEOwner, Mark Francis has experience with local, county, state, national and international Government for 37 years, just to name a few:
- Director of Special Education for the Lewis-Class Intermediate School District (ISD) and Wayne County Regional Service Agency (RESA)
- Prendergast Elementary School District
- Utica School District (Utica, MI)
- Troy City School District (Troy, NY)
- New York City Public Schools (New York, NY)
- Grand Rapids Public Schools (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Ministry of Education for Tobago and Kuwait
- Trainings in Jamaica, Poland, Portugal, Cuba, and South Africa
PRODUCTS/SERVICESComplete System Analysis – Special Education System. - We look at how the current system is supporting students with special learning needs
Professional Development and Training – in the areas of: Autism, Behavior, Co-Teaching, Response to Intervention, Effectiveness, Child study, Positive Behavior Supports, Individual Education Plans, Disproportionality, Leadership Development.
Contact Us for more information or email Mark Francis, President & Owner of FYI-CSI firstname.lastname@example.org.