GSA: 874 (Schedule Pending)
SIN: 874 1, 4, 7
(Educational Support Services)
|Owner, Mark Francis has experience with local and county Government for 27 years, just to name a few:
- Director of Special Education for the Lewis-Class Intermediate School District (ISD) and Wayne County Regional Service Agency (RESA)
- Prendergast Elementary School District
- Utica School District (Utica, MI)
- Troy City School District (Troy, NY)
- New York City Public Schools (New York, NY)
- Grand Rapids Public Schools (Grand Rapids, MI)
|Complete System Analysis – Special Education System.
Staff Management – of curriculum, finance, insurances, transportation, training, special education, Title I, Section 504 of the Civil Rights Bill, Security, Maintenance, Food Service, building procurement and contract negotiations.
Professional Development and Training – in the areas of: Autism, Behavior, Co-Teaching, Response to Intervention, Effectiveness, Child study, Positive Behavior Supports, Individual Education Plans, Disproportionality, Safety and Security.